帖子 109
威望 540 点
金钱 2170 RMB
阅读权限 50
注册 2014-10-23
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-23 19:56  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
nsDkO12LVd

In recent days, the newspaper reported on successive false nail polish, harmful news. Reporters also undercover work Jimo Road, a nail shop, opened the nail industry shady unknown. Where the production of poor-quality nail polish is it? During the interview, "from Guangzhou," the reporter heard most of the answers from the business population,moncler sito ufficiale outlet,http://www.zuqiuye.net/thread-33580-1-1.html, there is a beauty in Guangzhou Bo allegedly Beauty is the largest trading center. January 10, correspondent to the United States and Bo conducted a market survey, and with the occasional nail polish manufacturers agreed the next day to the factory look. On the 11th, after a series of setbacks,http://bbs.cgangs.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=12913, the reporter in an industrial plant in Foshan found the rout of the manufacturers. The leading manufacturer of nail polish reporter looked at the production process and raw material sources said here, he acknowledged that 80 percent of nail polish on the market contain formaldehyde and other harmful substances. And also many international brands nail polish is produced in Guangzhou and the surrounding areas, given the amount if the customer is large enough, you can own what brand you want to be. Occasional vendors Frequency refused to see the factory, accidentally hit a 10 afternoon, reporters in the city of Guangzhou Bo survey visits the United States in the process, learned a lot of nail shop has its own manufacturing plant. When the reporter asked, whether to take a look at the factory, but was rejected direct manufacturers. "To see the factory can not see anything, the products are placed in this,http://www.xiyatour.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=, what color nail polish you want to settle down directly on it." Shop owner told reporters that the quality of products is absolutely no problem. In this way, the reporter after another was rejected. Wang nail shop in Europe, the reporter asked, when a conversation with the boss took the invoice single middle-aged man looked up and smiled and said, "to wholesale nail polish ah?" "Yes ah, you are the person responsible for this? '" Is not I was supplied. "one heard that supply manufacturers, reporters immediately talk to him again. "Brother, you are producing nail polish that?" "Ah." "I was coming from Qingdao, some want wholesale, we can talk to the factory?" "This say, I now want to go do something." The man to the boss after leaving a few documents, ready to leave. Finally met a producer, so he certainly does not let go. Reporters followed him out, catch up. "That is my client, not talk to you in the store and I now some urgent business, another day to talk about it." "Then leave me a phone?" When leaving the phone, the reporter knew the man surnamed Zhou. In the evening,http://bbs.hbzhtgw.org.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=245793&extra=, reporters make a telephone call to Mr. Zhou, said he will go back tomorrow, Qingdao,jordan pas cher femme, and hope for the best to go to the factory to see. Chow was hesitant at first, in the reporter's repeated insistence, he finally agreed to let reporters early in the morning on the 11th to the factory look. Seven phone calls, actually, "thank-off" Phone, Chow told reporters that the position of a general rout in Foshan, agreed time is about 7:00 o'clock. Hang up the phone, reporters check the Internet, where the rout from the reporter Bo America nearly 30 kilometers away, even if it requires a large taxi for half an hour. The 11th in the morning at 6 o'clock, the reporter get things settled, back to the room marked car after Chow gave a telephone call. I did not expect, even shut down. Reporter mind a cool, call or shutdown. Will not go back, right? Because during the visit, told reporters just can not store a reference to the factory to see directly be rejected. They said the factory is not allowed strangers to enter. Is Chow did not want reporters to the factory saw? Reporters repeatedly call for Chow can until 7 o'clock, the phone still does not boot. Reporters thought to myself as good as the first arrived in Foshan rout, to inquire again. Entertain the idea, reporters take the subway to Foshan rout catch, take a couple of times,http://forum.hahaplay.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=6339667&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=1325557, and finally to the Foshan area. On the subway, the reporter gave Chow tried several times to call, has been turned off. Helpless, can only send a text message,http://www.flatbed-printers.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=378337, hoping to reporters call back as soon as possible. 8:00 o'clock, when the reporter finally called the Chow's phone. "Excuse me, you are now a taxi over it, I told the driver master said how come?" Although he said very politely, but the reporter felt he seemed tentative reporters. Depth Manufacturers Factory hidden in a large industrial area From out of the subway, the reporter quickly hit a car. After the car, put the phone to the driver master, made it clear that the place to go. Originally thought very close, and can be opened half an hour taxi yet to come. "Master, as well as how long? '" He said next to Foshan airport,nike air max, had ten minutes of it. " During Chow sent a text message to reporters, said his company in the Union and Boulevard. After more than 40 minutes, the reporter finally took a taxi to the Union Avenue, to Chow called to ask, how to get there? "Has come to the head can be friends." Chow said. May come to head later, the reporter saw only has a metal factory, and did not find a chemical plant. The teacher also said the taxi driver, this is the end of the Avenue of the Alliance. In desperation, the reporter calls to ask again, "continue to walk in front of a trail, went to the head along the trail." "There are vegetable ah." "Came to be able to see, right there in the road chip plant. " Continue to move forward along the path, the reporter finally see Chow said a large plant. Plant looks very old, and many windows were rusted, but the glass was broken a lot. "I went to the door." Standing in the doorway, reporter smelt a smell of nail polish. "You go inside,air max pas cher homme, go head right, first left, go straight, turn right, then go, I'll wait for you at the factory gate." Chow to reporters, pointing to the road. After the reporter went, this plant is really great,moncler pas cher femme, Abduction several times and finally found Chow plant. Raw materials Claiming production materials are imported Chow led the reporter to the factory rolled. Reporters saw a large plant, which is very open, several workers are handling some vats, "This is to do nail polish materials are environmentally friendly materials imported from Germany, so I can be assured that the products you use." Week Mr. spoke, he came to a hut with a reporter, here is the synthesis chamber, together with the different materials. "What are the materials? '" Is mainly resin and other materials, and that you look on the line. " Subsequently, Chow with a reporter out to visit the inside of the plant. Reporters saw the whole plant are placed inside a large machine, there is a big pot. "This is smelting used." Chow said, nail polish considered flammable product, so the plant was located in the outskirts. On the side of the machine has a great a place, stacked with large and small barrels, each filled with an unknown liquid inside. "This is the nail small bucket of water, the rest is resin and other raw materials." Chow said, the reporter received a cupboard next, which stood some OPI brand products. Stood on a table next to a variety of boxes, rich color stuff inside, "You can use this palette, like what kind of color can be added inside." So saying, he also took out a small plastic bucket from under the table, mysteriously let reporters smell. Reporter a smell, the smell is choking, but there are shares of flavor, to ask, "What is this? '" The choking smell of nail polish is that it is mainly emitted. "Zhou said, called butyl acetate, nail polish inside The scent is light it emits. "This is how well the paint bucket? Do nail polish will use it?" Reporter asked, puzzled, Chow replied affirmatively, "No, these are done before the paint bucket to stay and I want to here a lot of products in the future exports, all with environmentally friendly products, no industrial raw materials. " Reporter walked beside vats, which contain ingredients like to see, but this is a naked barrel, above without any instructions. Yield An annual output of 500 tons of nail polish, one kilogram can fill 50 bottles After visiting a circle, Chow with a reporter went to his office, simply a table arrayed with a computer. The manufacturers of the plant getting bigger,air max tn pas cher, there is only one machine available, several workers. Reporters thought, here is the scale of production should not it? So I asked Chow:. "? You can supply this year,nike air max femme, the number of goods," "500 tons a year," Chow said, one kilogram can fill 50 bottles of nail polish. Reporter figured, in accordance with this standard calculation, then, that one ton can fill 50,000 bottles of nail polish, and 500 tons is 25 million bottles. "This year you can produce more than twenty million bottles ah, this largest scale count, right?" The reporter asked. Zhou said: "No,jordan pas cher, in fact,http://www.healthcarehall.com/viewnews-48045.shtml, there are many manufacturers around Guangzhou, the scale is not small." "So many products, can sell it?" Reporter asked. "The market is definitely no problem, and now more and more people use the nail polish you do not look down upon those Meibo wholesale shop in town, they sell millions of bottles a year, or even tens of millions of bottles are normal." Chow says he is now the main production of semi-finished products, but also can not afford to filling themselves mainly to neighboring Guangzhou factory supply, and they are working well later wholesale to the United States Bo town or foreign direct wholesale businesses. How many nail polish here in Guangzhou that manufacturers do? Zhou said, specifically how much he is not very clear, but certainly more than a dozen, but mostly plants. Quality Bacheng polishes contain formaldehyde "Nothing if the quality can be guaranteed, right? Tell the truth, why expect the factory to see the raw material in question is the fear of the future to the customer with the time, do not adverse effect." Reporters say very sincerely, said just looked at, For what materials to use,nike tn femme, what ingredients it contains, the bucket did not specify, I do not know will not have any problems. The reporter's question, Mr. Chow not angry, but very appreciated. "Young man is good, indeed should personally come to see, and now the nail polish market is very chaotic and you have to ask the United States Bo inside the city, and now the quality of nail polish is indeed uneven." Chow said. "A lot of producers are not to be used for a number of chemical raw materials?" The reporter asked, "Let me tell you, on the market more than 80% of the products contain industrial raw materials, you asked toluene, formaldehyde are definitely included. However, these what harm to the body is not so big, the production of human smell all day, all day, what problems did not appear to touch. "Chow said. Profit Chain Every aspect of the commission at least double "Then I wholesale from you, then give me a bottle of how much money?" "Can not be too low, my environmentally friendly materials are used, the quality is definitely better than the market in general." Chow thought for a moment that can give you 3.5 yuan a bottle. "I never let a stranger come in here, but I am particularly Interested Shandong, see you guys are good, you have the most affordable price for the I definitely here you see the product on the market better than." "Then you can earn a lot of it,peuterey uomo, and I heard the cost of production polish only a few cents?" "How so cheap, I use raw materials that are very expensive." Chow said, but when people are only The price is pushed higher after the layers. "Every aspect of the commission at least double." Chow told reporters. According to Chow this argument, we might as well count, he produced semi-finished products sold to processing plants certainly want to extract a certain profit margin; then sold to processing plants, processing plants after a good sell wholesale stores, and then extract a certain profit; wholesale Wholesale dealer shop again the various provinces, the extraction of profits; various provinces agents again nail shop sales, extracting profits; nail shop sales to customers hands, then extract some profit. Bottle of nail polish from the manufacturer to the hands of the general population will basically be extracted five times profits. Suppose a bottle of nail polish retail price is 32 yuan, and that its production costs less than a dollar. The retail price of only three or four dollars nail polish, production costs may be only a few cents. Brand Insider Customers can specify what you want to brand yourself Chow time chatting with reporters, said he was prepared to expand the plant next year,http://www.chhaoes.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=40033&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=1300242,air jordan 4 pas cher, their production, their bottling, "I have now basically good contact four or five vendors, they can give me every year to sell a few million bottle. "Chow said. "Are you ready to produce what brand it is designed to do OPI it? '" Flagship certainly OPI, who finished just you see is how I test, the future will certainly be mass-produced. "" What if I also want some other brands , you can purchase it from you? "" Actually, I also preparing to produce the other three brands of nail polish, you can also give you supplied. " "That nail polish bottles are you from?" Listen to reporters so asked, Chow said with a smile,tn air max pas cher, "It seems you do not know about this, in fact, nail polish production in several parts, there are people who specialize in doing, I now The main production of semi-finished nail polish, nail polish bottles also have a special glass to produce and then sell out after reprocessing by plants. " In the course of the chat, Zhou said, if you encounter a large customer, say energy to millions of bottles of customers, the company said glass products can now direct their own to which brand of nail polish bottles, "next year I'm here to install After the equipment installed on the bottle, you can give him a filling. "text / Chart reporter

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-23 18:24