帖子 17
威望 85 点
金钱 350 RMB
阅读权限 20
注册 2014-10-9
状态 离线

发表于 2014-10-23 00:41  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
oj2o6ERWG7

??? April 17, the Fugu County, Shaanxi Province, Xinmin Town, Temple, a village down the mountain road, loess sky, black sand flying. An elderly woman near the village of the Dragon King Temple baskets slung along the side of the road is not wide road to pick up the little coal. While gray and black Kazamaki over, the woman can only stand in front of the lift arm, against the wind, sideways tough front line. The same day, in many places in northern China have suffered a blowing dust, but here, in addition to the air floating sand, but also filled with a lot of dust. Within half an hour, the human ear Yaner, nostrils, and even nail cracks on a thick layer of black mud stained. Mine side of the road, large and small coal driving them with a dark and stormy out, the driver's face like being indiscriminately applied on the pot black. A large truck loaded with staggered exit coal mines, the car did not install air filters, large pieces of shiny black coal braved the tip of the high ground, many seem clapper hanging in the car outside. The driver of the car in a car met with fear Zazhuo quickly while avoidance, while muttered. In recent years, due to the long-term illegal coal mining big crazy, dragon damiaocun has a large area of ??mined underground,48Sxt8sBWa, surrounded by a serious deterioration in the living conditions of the villagers: cave cracks, dry wells, water pollution, land can not be cultivated. Now there seems to be still do not see much change. A road is not wide bend forward in the loess hills on both sides of the mountain ash bald bald, only a little sparse grass and a hint of green. It Guyu before, mountain farming land actually nobody looks deserted. In many places in northern Shaanxi, farmers have started plowing this time of sowing potatoes, buckwheat up. Dragon King Temple in a village on a hill next to the mine. Villagers living here is running out, farming on less. A villager said, now left here is "poor", "rich" have moved away. They have money, they went to live in the city. In addition to the county, Xinmin many locals moved his family to the town of Yulin, Baotou, Ordos and other cities. For children to school, some children live coal bosses or even directly to Xi'an, Beijing. In mining, coal mining on the one hand destroyed the original village agricultural production environment, on the other hand quickly changed the fate of the villagers. They raise funds or shares in the mine, or to engage in coal transportation, or do contractors, all with the coal market sentiment quickly rich. Locals generally do not want to go down to the miners, bitter and tired. Moreover, the local coal mines are rarely hired locals to work children, once the mine, the mine have to give compensation to the deceased, at least from the local hundred and eighty million, while foreign miners to pay compensation to a lot less. Fugu County's state-owned coal mines in 1996 Shagou turnout began in the hilly village located porcelain One air shaft and is located in the Dragon King Temple II air shaft of the first villages have organized illegal production. The miners have been located in areas well away from the Dragon King damiaocun about five kilometers, but only three meters mined coal, 300,000 tons. But organizing illegal producers in order to obtain greater profits, puts big wind well as the main shaft mining, serious damage to the national mineral resources. According to the Dragon King damiaocun villagers, in fact, this mine is personal, in the absence of relevant documents, the banner name of the state-owned mine mine wantonly illegal mining for 10 years, and has subcontracted, national tax evasion fees. Since mine was crazy day and night since the excavation, the villagers found the ecological environment here has been severely damaged. Cunpang river dyed black, wells gradually withered. The village's water table drops, the water is contaminated, the villagers drinking water has become a problem, and some even to five kilometers outside to buy water. Meanwhile, the village gradually gob underground, 300 acres of arable land and therefore can not be cultivated. Dozens of village houses and caves cracks. The cave is a village coal kilns overall top guns shook off, scared of a man afraid to go home a few days. More than 160 villagers often live in uncertainty, their lives and property are threatened. A lot of dust but also long-term harm to the Dragon King damiaocun vegetation,nike tn femme, threatening the health of the villagers. 2006 of May 17, Yulin City Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau to check the work at the mine, several villagers on behalf of the illegal exploitation of coal, submit up environmentally hazardous materials. So mine employing 20 people with a triangle, steel bars and other villagers beaten, beaten severe fainted, several injured were taken to hospital. Shagou coal mine Yangnai Fu turnout in 2003 was appointed deputy director of Fugu County Coal Board, still serves as the manager. Until November 2006, due to Shagou turnout coal mine accidents occurred, two workers were killed and Fugu county government was removed from his Coal Board, Deputy Secretary, Shagou turnout coal mine, Coal Transportation and Marketing Group, the coal transportation (Group) Co., Ltd. Chairman of the Board. It is understood that the 2nd Shagou turnout mine ventilation shaft final mass petition and safety issues due to discontinued. Today, the Dragon King damiaocun of the mine is located in the door that says "Welcome to Dragon Mine", "scientific concept of development taking on coal ambitious" slogan. Surplus village houses, many are leased to foreign miners. At 11:00 on April 17, 2011, miners from Yanan Wang Jiang (a pseudonym) to go down to the wife Xiaoqin (pseudonym), the doors and windows draw the curtain,Ch3LdLeval, stuck in the door at home watching TV. This is probably the miners habits, especially mine who had a strong case, light feel. Underground no day and night of the points, the miners usually work in two batches, switching to succeed at work. Xiaoqin said that her husband two shifts, 12 hours per class, two in the morning a group from two in the afternoon, from two o'clock to two in the afternoon the next day intervals. According to several tons per day pull coal mining, were piecework payroll, thousands of dollars a month to earn big. This year due to rising coal prices, the miners wages pretty good. Miners usually two meals a day, go down to eat a meal before the other till the end of the work necessary to Dayton. After her husband came back bathed dined, always fell down asleep. High labor intensity every day, so the miners always feel sleep enough. In addition to digging coal miners go down, most of the time is sleep. Xiaoqin home every day cleaning, cooking, sleeping, and so her husband back. A year before the couple came to the mine, Dry intend to go back again this year, home and two children did not attend school. She said that this work can not be too dry, tired and dangerous. Miners Zhang (not his real name) wife in his hometown, he would often call home, are safe. He said that if there is not got a call a few days, my wife would sit at home, you have to fear the phone call fuss. There are a foreign miner's mother, son, go down every day to burn incense, Buddha bless please. Today, a few kilometers away from the Dragon King damiaocun Xinmin town is very lively. The words hotel, KTV, bath, dining, etc. with street visible. Black car drivers asking price was significantly higher than the average number of northern towns. Xinmin town located in the western Fugu County, with a total area of ??204 square kilometers, is a rare resource-rich region, is very rich in mineral species. There are more than 40 mines, mostly small mining town. Relying on the mining and processing of coal, metal ores and other mineral resources, the Xinmin town became the fastest growing in recent years, Fugu, one of the richest towns, asset billion coal bosses also a large number of individuals. But along with the rapid economic development, Xinmin Town, also paid a rather heavy price. With excessive and disorderly exploitation of mineral resources, worsening environmental problems here. Meanwhile, here mine constantly, constantly caused disputes arising resources. Earlier this year, along with mine maliciously concealed the accident on the Internet exposure. Last June, Xinmin Town House new mined coal mine accidents, resulting in six deaths. Hide mine accidents, some of the victims secretly shipped to Ordos City compounding. The manager has XingJu. In addition, land subsidence caused by mining frequent cadres involved in speculative coal, brother to earn compensation downhole brother and innocent coal miners killed ...... these are to blame. The local government also worries about the future to generate more: veins depletion, economic stagnation, if it is really serious pollution ...... Until then,C9XCu7wRPa, like the Dragon King Temple of these mines are being changed the fate of a small village, where it will eventually go?

顶部

本站永久域名①:www.838668.com (点击加入您的收藏夹)

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-9-23 18:20